Peavey Vypyr 30 and Peavey Sanpera I footswitch are in near brand new condition. A great deal on an amp and footswitch package! Follow the link to purchase the Peavey amplifier and footswitch package.
Customers interested in shipping can purchase these items on our our Reverb listing. Or, give us a call at 484-452-6413. We are shipping from the east coast, and shipping costs will vary depending on destination. Send us a message or call us for a shipping estimate!
Peavey Vypyr 30 features 24 amp channel models and multi-effects with dual-parameter control. When used with the Peavey Sanpera footswtich, the possibilities further expand from 12 in-amp presets to 400 programmable presets. This amp also features the easy-to-use Peavey WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) interface.
The Sanpera I is a foot controlled signal processor that includes a whammy, volume, wah, and a pitch shifter pedal. All of the cool real-time pedal-controlled effects available on a single board. Featuring looper activation and control, as well as a bank selection function. There are also four momentary feature selector buttons with LEDs. Lastly, the Sanpera I is housed in a roadworthy, rugged cast-metal casing with high-quality metal switches.
Peavey Vypyr 30 Features:
- One 12″ custom voiced modeling speaker
- Four channels with 3-band EQ, master volume, and pre- and post- gain controls
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) technology
- True analog distortion
- Tap tempo switch
- 24 amp channel models, clean and distorted channels of 12 popular amps
- 11 editable “Stompbox” effects
- 11 editable “Rack” effects
- 12 onboard programmable presets
- Up to 5 FX simultaneously
- Up to 400 presets with Sanpera footswitch
- 32-bit floating point Sharc processor
- Chromatic tuner
- Onboard looper with Sanpera footswitch
- MIDI In/Out
- Studio quality MP3/CD/Aux input
- 30 watts (rms)
- Weight Unpacked: 33.00 lb(14.968 kg)